All you need to know about Leisure Travel
We have finally been given the green-light to open our Club Resorts to welcome inter-provincial travellers and we couldn’t be happier!
Escape the hustle and bustle of busy city living and plan your next getaway to a Club Resort. What about booking a perfect coastal escape, or a fun-filled family vacation?! Why not experience that bucket-list adventure, or book that long-overdue fishing trip – after months of lockdown?! Secure a holiday at your home-away-from-home today for a much-needed break-away!
Health and safety remains a top priority
Providing a clean holiday environment for you, your family and loved ones to enjoy is our Club Resorts’ number one priority. To ensure that our Club Resorts own health and safety standards are met, as well as those enforced by government, kindly take note of the following:
- Members and guests are required to complete up-to-date and accurate documentation with regards to their health and travel history prior to their arrival.
- All guests and members will be subject to temperature screening at the Club Resort’s main entrance. Should the occupant of a vehicle read a temperature of 37.8°C or higher, the vehicle will not be permitted to enter the Club Resort premises.
- In terms of the current regulations, all guests and members are requested to wear a mask in public areas at all times.
- Sanitisation stations and sufficient hand washing facilities have been made available for use throughout our Club Resorts. We strongly recommend that guests and members keep their hands clean and refrain from touching public surfaces.
- To adhere to social-distancing protocols, all Club Resorts’ chalets are sanitised and sealed before guests or members arrival; decorative pieces may have been removed from the unit and housekeeping will be kept to a minimum.
- Kindly note that selected activities and facilities will remain closed and/or restricted in occupancy as our Club Resorts aim to adhere to social-distancing protocols.
These, and other, protocols and procedures have been implemented at our Club Resorts.
Rest assured that our Club Resorts’ dedicated teams will comply with government’s industry-specific stringent controls and measures, as well as their own health and safety protocols, to provide you with a clean holiday environment.
Please be in touch with our Reservations Team directly for further clarification or to make a reservation: email@example.com or +27(0)12 492 1230. Keep up-to-date with new developments regarding the nationwide lockdown and five-level, risk-adjusted strategy here.
Disclaimer: Please be aware that Government Regulations surrounding the South African lockdown and COVID-19 are continuously being amended and updated. As such, we remain committed to providing you with relevant communications which are accurate and reflect the latest updates at the time of publishing. These regulations are subject to change and may need to be reviewed on occasion. We thank you for your understanding.